More and more oil and gas companies are subject to strict environmental and safety regulations, to minimize the long term negative effects of oil and gas production. A lot of attention is paid to sustainability and dealing with the environment in a responsible way.
Satellite imagery has become an important means of information for the oil and gas industry for planning new activities, such as construction of new facilities and piping, but also for monitoring these activities and its environmental effects.
- HSE (health, saftety and environment)
- Emercency Response Systems
- Environmental impact assessment
- Exploration and selection of new areas
- Construction and monitoring of pipeline networks
- Corridor planning of pipelines
- Construction of onshore and offshore installations
Important requirements for these applications are speed, availability and reliability of the data. Imagem offers a solution for this with ERDAS APOLLO, a reliable information management system for efficient management, editing, analysing and secure distribution of unlimited quantities of data to users across your entire organization. ERDAS Apollo enables you to make critical management decisions based on the latest available data, saving you time and money in exploration and construction.